Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Ready to Roll

Colors of Spring and Spring, both original watercolor,ready to roll.

Colors of Spring

Spring
Finished. a sigh of relief.. Thank goodness. I've finished the framing too. I framed as dear Sadie stuffed her chewy into my lap. So I'm ready for that show.. I have to deliver them Friday(tomorrow)morning to the Red Queen Gallery in Onancock.

I will start another little watercolor after lunch. I haven't painted today just the framing..another show on Saturday. It's so cold today. Yesterday it was 60 degrees and so wonderful outside now it's in the 30's. I'm so looking forward to warmer weather. I hope you get to enjoy doing something you love today. love to you,Diana

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful work!
    Sadie may be trying to tell you not to work so much.
    The sun is out here shinning on over a foot of snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cold and windy here. Both paintings are lovely! Good luck with your show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just beautiful pieces, Diana. Two of my favorites, in fact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These paintings all look so beautiful mounted and together like that. Really gorgeous! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful, Diana - so fragile and Spring-like!!! You are so busy with shows - good for you! Best wishes for this weekend!!!
    Kathryn XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Kathryn, thanks Sandra, that means so much to me, Thank you Sherry, so much.Thank you Carol and Maywyn, Sadie is such a help..ha ha..love to y ou,Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diane - these paintings are a site for sore eyes. So spring like and beautiful beyond words. I know you will be very successful. As for Sadie - she is certainly keeping you busy. Took time to catch up on your class and your crocus blooming...it is always a delight to visit you my friend. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!