Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Looks Like it's Snowing Again!!

Sadie enjoying watching it snow.


Daffodil watercolor beginning.
Hi, it's snowing again. This has to be a record for us.We don't usually get much snow at all. The temperature will be in the 40s tomorrow so it should be melting quickly. Sadie loves to watch it snow. Ha ha.. She started barking today earlier because it was very large flakes coming down. She gets up on my son's bed and peeks out the window. She's looking out there now. I started drawing some beautiful daffodils from a bouquet my mother gave me yesterday from her yard. Hope you aren't getting snow too. love to you,Diana

6 comments:

  1. That's so funny! I love the photo of Sadie looking out the window. Daffodils are a favorite flower Hope you snow has melted today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up to snow yesterday morning; didn't check outside this morning but I thought there was a possibility for more last night. Supposed to get up to 40's around here too, but can't remember if it is today or tomorrow! Sadie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow yesterday, wind today! Love the pictures of Sadie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherlock has yet to see the snow. This is the first year in many that we have had none!!! How odd! Great photo's :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those photos of Sadie are so cute, Diana! Our weather here is quite Spring-like today - some sun, some clouds, a sprinkle here and there. I hope the snow has melted.
    Hugs to you
    Kathryn XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Kathryn, it's melting fast here. Sounds delightful where you are. Oh I know he would love it too Sandra, how is he doing?? Thanks Carol, she is a dear!,Thanks Sherry, I love your portrait!!! Thanks Maywyn, I thought it was cute.. love to each of you, Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!