Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Bird's Nest In Watercolor

HI,  I took Sadie, our lab, out in the backyard yesterday to paint. She chewed on a large branch of pine tree and I painted what was near me, baby Bee Balm and chickweed in my flower garden. Later I added the little nest I found in the yard a few months ago. Just a little spring painting,although now the weather man is saying snow tonight or tomorrow.  Drats.

 Sadie misses Rudy too.Thank you all for your love and support. Love and hugs, Diana

4 comments:

  1. I love this beautiful piece directly from nature!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work on the nest, Diana! I hope it didn't snow!!!
    Kathryn XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Diana - this is such a pretty piece. I know it must be hard for both you and Sadie. Keeping you in my thoughts. Hope spring really comes soon...it is such a flirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana I am so sorry about your precious kitty. I lost my Midnight last Dec. to the same thing. It hurts so bad to lose a precious part of the family. I still look for her.
    Your paintings are so very special. I am so glad you have Sadie. What a dear dog.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!