Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tall Ships Festival Photos

HI, Yesterday was the Tall Ship Festival in Cape Charles. Lovely day,nice breeze, so many people came,I could smell the salt water. It was only 15 feet behind my booth. Pictured are my booth(I left the rack covers off to keep the breeze coming thru.. it did get hot later in the day.)Some of the ships,one coming in from a sail.Friend and artist, Albert Buck Doughty, he makes amazing metal works and my neighbor(booth) friends,Janet and Hayden and Vince and Dawn. All such nice people!! One sale but ah that's the way it goes sometimes.. lots of interest.. Have a restful,sunny weekend, talk soon,Diana

7 comments:

  1. What a nice way to spend the day, and your work looks so beautiful matted, framed and hanging in the outdoors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a great day to be at the beach. And your display looks so very attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had a beautiful day, and at least one sale, better than none!
    nice photos, hugs, Bj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Maria, it was a lovely day.Thanks Kathryn, I love my racks they breakdown so well. Thanks Kathleen, it was. Thanks BJ. I'm just tired from the show but it was a very nice show.love to all,Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana - what a lovely spot to be and hey a painting sold is a success. Take care and God Bless -

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great. The shows have been slow lately. I'm not doing that many this year. I have the same racks and they are great. Where did you get your rack covers?

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!