Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Spider Tulips


HI, I've been working on this commission today, sitting on the back porch with the gentle rain coming down.  I've run out of energy so I'm going to read for awhile.I love to read, do you? I hope /plan to finish this painting this week. Hold me to it, ok!

Talk to you soon,Diana

  I'll go fix an iced coffee.( I freeze my leftover coffee into cubes and then add to the iced coffee it makes it stronger plus I don't waste the coffee.)

2 comments:

  1. Diana, this looks gorgeous already! And what a cool thing to do with leftover coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kathryn, I am going to force myself to work on the leaves now. and I'll have more iced coffee.. wish I had a butler..:)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!