Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Quinby Landscape

HI, yesterday I went up to Onancock. The Tall Ship,the Sultana, had arrived the night before.Here's a photo of it. Next weekend many Tall Ships will arrive in Cape Charles,Va.,this is 30 miles south and there will be a Tall Ship Festival.The following weekend I think they will be in Norfolk,Va. I'll be showing my artwork on Saturday in the Tall Ship Festival at Cape Charles.

I've painted and finished my little landscape pictured with it I have 2 photos of the Quinby bridge one I took years ago(top) and one last week(right side). I have 3 more commissions to finish,one of tulips and 2 angry chickens. The chickens are taking off. (Sorry I couldn't help myself!! Ha HA) Hope you have a wonderful weekend. I hope to rest some,I'm still tired from last weekend. Take care,Diana

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful to see all those Tall Ships together. Take lots of photos. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steph, and Thanks Kathryn! I will take lots of photos. It's exciting to see them! love,Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!