Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Friday, June 8, 2012

New Tail Feathers and Swollen Ankle

HI, today I've been getting ready for the Tall Ship Show.. Tall Ship Festival at Cape Charles. I will be there tomorrow showing my work from 9am-6pm. I finished this little rooster and added tail feathers.He's all framed and ready to go. The car is mostly packed.My foot has been sore for a few days and I just looked at it and swollen ankle.. should make for a good hobble at the art show. oh well..

  hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Talk to you soon,Diana

2 comments:

  1. Hey D, have a great time at the exhibit, and what the heck did you do to your ankle?
    BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the show, Diana. Hope you have some time to keep your ankle up and iced.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!