Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Friday, June 22, 2012

Demonstration from ESO Butterfly Class

HI! Here are my 2 demonstrations from my Butterfly Class yesterday at ESO in Belle Haven,Va. The top one is the Spicebush Swallowtail and the bottom is my favorite the Tiger Swallowtail. We had 4 students and they did a beautiful job.. each painted a Tiger Swallowtail ( I hope they frame them) It was a fun day.I hope everyone has a great weekend. My sister is coming this weekend with my niece.(Somehow I'll squeeze some painting in!) Happy Weekend! talk to you soon,Diana

4 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful! I can see you with those brushes that have about 2 hairs in them!
    Have a great weekend with your family.
    BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your butterflies are gorgeous, Diana. I hope you have a wonderful time with your relatives this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you BJ. Yes I love those little guys! Thanks Carol, thank you Kathlyn! take care, love,Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!