Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pretty Photo of Eastern Shore

HI, This is in my parents backyard. Beautiful, isn't it? They didn't have this land when we were little girls, my sister and I. We grew up in the little town of Exmore,Va. This is  your more typical  Eastern Shore scene and lovely.

Well today I've spent my time watching a silly movie,sipping Pepsi and eating saltine crackers when I could eat. I had a stomach virus. My class at ESO was cancelled. We didn't have enough students. So actually it was good with me feeling sick,that we didn't have it. I would not have wanted to give anyone anything.  I'm feeling better. I'll just rest for the remainder of the day and be fine by tomorrow.. I like happy movies. Have you seen "Bridesmaids", funny and puppies in it too.  :) take care, talk to you tomorrow. love,Diana

3 comments:

  1. Feel better! Knew you'd love the puppies in Bridesmaids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a Pepsi fan; prefer Diet Coke. LOL But then at home, I mostly drink iced green tea. I'm not much of a pop drinker but admit it goes best with chips. Crackers? Never helped me when I was pregnant and don't sound too good now either. Hope they helped you though. We've had stomach viruses going around these parts too. Love your parents' property!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Diana - whew posting everyday - how hard a challenge is that!! Love the kitties - you are going to miss them I am sure...keeping my thoughts looking up for a new puppy, the owl, leaf are beautiful. Sorry your class got cancelled and you are sick...ugh that 24 hr stuff is not fun. You look great painting in your studio. Going to try your example of painting across the paper and then negatively calling out some trees. That sounds like great fun. Good luck on posting every day. Have a great day - God Bless! PS - what a lovely spot along the Eastern Shore - my Dad was stationed in Norfolk when he was in the Navy - it is truly beautiful in Va.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!