Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Owl Finished

Great Horned Owl, Original watercolor by Diana Davis, 8x10, framed $99.
Here's my owl from class. I finished it today. I had to adjust the eyes a little and darken the beak just a pinch. He's finished. I really enjoyed demonstrating painting him at class. I love to paint owls.

 Tomorrow is my sister 's birthday. So she and her husband came over to the shore for the afternoon. Daddy and Mama took us all out to the Island House Restaurant in Wachapreague for lunch to celebrate. It was so lovely sitting there looking at the marsh and boats come in. They've just left- headed home. Happy Birthday Terry.

 Wishing you all a happy weekend.  I was hoping to hear from the puppies. They were supposed to be born this weekend. No word. Yet.. Will let you know. Talk to you tomorrow,Diana

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful owl, Diana. And I am keeping my fingers crossed for the puppies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your owl is lovely Diana. Having a bird at home, I must say I winced at the beak. Those things hurt! Happy birthday to your sister and I'm so glad you got a nice dinner out with your mom and dad and your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathryn, thank you, no word from the puppy lady. Sherrie,We've not had a pet bird.thank you both, love to you,Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!