Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Monday, November 5, 2012

Heron Watercolor,Day 5

Well, I don't think you've seen this. I was painting and took photos but can't seem to download the photos on the computer now. Machines don't always do what I want them to do. It could be I don't know enough about them. ha ha. Well, I was painting a scene I started at Class Saturday. It's of a gazebo with hydranea bushes surrounding it. So pretty. You'll see it eventually. I may have to go delete 712 photos first but I'll work it out.  But this is one of my herons, I adore herons. Usually see one as we go over a tiny bridge (Shields Bridge) heading into Exmore. Keep painting. and I'll talk to you tomorrow. Take care,Diana

4 comments:

  1. Diana, this is truly gorgeous - so serene and elegant. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful heron indeed, Diana. Have you seen the blue herons? They are so stunning. I never knew herons made noise until one day I saw a couple of them flying over the river and honking away at each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kathryn, I appreciate that. Thanks Sherry, I have this is one. They are beautiful but strange. take care and thanks so much, love,Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!