Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Painting a Garden Scene




Here it is... the painting I am working on now. 

 I've finally got the photos from the camera downloaded. Hope it goes more smoothly next time I try to download them..

 This painting is going to take awhile. As you can see from the photo, it has a ton of hydrangeas. I hope my student gets hers finished too.She was half way thru when we finished the class. It's such a beautiful place.Inspiration is everywhere.

 The sun is shining here and looks so pretty today. I'm going for a short walk ,then back to painting. talk to you soon,
 take care,Diana



4 comments:

  1. Your piece is coming along just so beautifully, Diana. I love it already and can see the care you are taking with it. Can't wait to see it finished. Hydrangeas and lilacs are my two favorite flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh you still making more beautifulthings everytime you touch a pencil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, I have every faith in you that this will be a winner... It's coming along very well and your special touches are all that's needed. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Diana - what a beautiful painting this will make. As always your work is superb.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!