Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Friday, May 13, 2011

Where, Oh Where, Did It GO?




HI, I just checked my blog and I was missing a post? I checked some blogs who kindly show my blog on their blog list and there was the missing post. When I clicked on it,it said the post did not exist. Where did it go?? I have no clue, I guess it's floating around in cyberspace... I know it's Friday the 13th , but strange... ah well..

On to this post,I have included a photo of the iris I had posted in the missing post.(I had such nice comments too, thanks)--sorry I'm still grumbling. This is the peach iris.

I've started a new painting of sunflowers(from photos) and this old watering pot, Gran gave it to me years ago.. I sketched it yesterday sitting on my back porch with Daisy nearby.( Daisy hasn't felt good for two days.-- She is acting tired and hurtful.) I'm using some of Daniel Smiths paints for the old watering pot.. Luna Blue. This paint is granulated which is fun. I may put a bright blue area behind the pot to pop out the sunflowers. I'm still pondering that..

So have a great weekend and let me know if you find that post-- ha ha.. take care, Diana

5 comments:

  1. Diana, blogspot said it was having problems and had to remove the latest posts to restore and then they would try to repost the ones they removed, so hopefully it will come back!

    Loving the sunflowers, one of my favorite flowers. Hope that Daisy is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Maria, I didn't know that. If it doesn't it's ok, I'm so glad you told me though..Glad you like the sunflowers,I've been working on them this afternoon. thank you too for you kind thoughts for Daisy. take care,Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, as Maria said, blogger was down for over 20 hours from Thurs into Fri last week. I lost a blog post and comments as well, plus some changes I had made to items on the blog. The post never came back, so I reported it when blogger was up again. I compose all my posts in LiveWriter and not blogger, so the copy was still available.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your freeflowing backgrounds better than the fully painted ones and other purposefully done stripes.... I think those have such a charming light and airy feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue behind the watering can. A pleasant addition to your pouring paints.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!