Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Monday, May 9, 2011

Blooms to Paint!!






HI! Today I painted outside again. I am painting Gran's peach irises, they are so beautiful.

I've been so fortunate. Lois called and let me take 50 photos of her peonies this weekend. They are magnificent. Burgundy, white, pink, irises too and I was just blown away by all the amazing flowers,then my mother shared her white peonies and I have Gran's purple and peach irises. I didn't know which to paint. But I decided I had better go with the fresh ones and wait on the photos, so many choices!!

Isn't it wonderful to have so many gorgeous flowers to paint at this time of year. The orange blossoms in my backyard are blooming and when we sit on the back porch all I can smell is sweet mock orange.

Needless to say the hummingbirds zoom through the porch so fast... right in front of my nose and Daisy's!! take care and enjoy painting. talk to you soon,Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!