Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Flower Patch





Hi, It's been a nice Saturday. My husband talked me into walking. He exercises everyday and I truly admire and see the good in that, but I'm not an exercise person, so he tries to encourage me and I did walk today. I walked down a country road here,trees on both sides of the road, and it was peaceful and nice.

This afternoon,I've added thalo blue to my watercolor in stripes behind the flowers.This is different for me. I stopped just now as I was beginning to overwork it and I need to take a break and look at it awhile.

I walked around the yard and took some photos of a tiger swallowtail butterfly on my orange blossom. That smells so sweet!!These peonies were from a friend of mine and the little flower patch is near our front door, it gives me a lot of pleasure. I can see it out my studio window! Well enjoy your weekend,I'm having an iced hazelnut coffee.. have one! talk to you soon, Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!