Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hummer Gaze Watercolor

Hummer Gaze, 8x10,framed, $99 ps, the tail is included in the painting.

Clay and Half of Sadie
HI! I'm sorry I haven't been posting or visiting lately, just seems like I've been busy delivering paintings and taking care of Rudy our 20 year old kitty and Sadie our 6 month old labrador. Where has the summer gone?! It zipped by didn't it.  I wanted to capture the hummingbirds before they left so I've finally finished this little painting. I added the glaze of iridescent this morning and touched up the flowers. Clay, our son, is home visiting this weekend. We've enjoyed him so much. Sadie loves to play ball with him... and it tires her out! YEAH!!! ha ha.. I've been sketching while the men watch the UFC,it's mixed martial arts. I can visit while I do, I got Sadie with her head under Clay's foot,Clay talking, John's slipper and leg.. you know all the important things in life! I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. It's Labor Day Weekend here in the USA,which means we celebrate the working men and women and the end of summer. Love to you and I'll be visiting your blogs soon I promise, Diana

3 comments:

  1. Oh I do so love when the dogs get tired out! That rarely happens here but I'm always more than happy when it does. And my second biggest boy thinks that I was created to serve as his mattress. Yeouch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana,
    If Sadie loves to chase balls to exhaustion, you might want to get a ball-chucker. My landlady had one for her lab, and it tires them without tiring you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana - that hummingbird painting is gorgeous - you know those hummers are a weakness for me. Mine haven't been around as much as they usually are - don't know why - keeping feeders filled but missing them. Glad you have someone to wear out Sadie...my nephew helped out with Shelby this week-end too...so she was quiet on Monday!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!