Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sadie Nabbed the Hot Peppers,Pepper Watercolor

Hot and Sweet.. watercolor in progress

Sadie napping. No I don't know how she gets in these poses!!
HI,  I've worked on my new little pepper painting some. Brightening the reds with some glazes, adding some shadow and started the black around the peppers.. It looks like fall I think. Sadie is napping now. I hope you are having a peaceful Sunday. love,Diana
ps. The peppers came from Monelle, she brought them by the other day, and we both started painting them. I was in the backyard when she got here but I heard a "NO SADIE NO!!!!" and ran into the front. She was standing there pointing at Sadie as she ran around Monelle with a bag of hot peppers dangling from her teeth.. I chased her around Monelle a couple of times thru the front yard a couple of times..and finally got them. Ok,it was because Monelle gave her a pig's ear but I was close.  What a dog... ha ha..

7 comments:

  1. Great progress Diana! I love all the colors.There is never a dull moment with Sadie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do love the Sadie stories! So glad she didn't take a bite out of those! LOL Beautiful painting too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Imagine if she had eaten a hot chilli! I doubt she would do it again in a hurry! The painting is looking wonderful! Gorgeous colours :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Diana - those hot peppers are beautiful...I am really happy you were able to rescue them from Sadie...I bet if she had bit into them she might have been in for a surprise :)! Hope you are having a beautiful fall day. Hugs Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, your peppers are looking great!!! I Look forward to seeing them finished. Life with Sadie - NEVER a dull moment!!!
    Kathryn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your paintings are wonderful. The peppers so colorful and oh the leaves just fantastic. As for Sadie well I'm in love, but don't tell my Teddy. LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your paintings are wonderful. The peppers so colorful and oh the leaves just fantastic. As for Sadie well I'm in love, but don't tell my Teddy. LOL :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!