Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Blissful Fall day!!

Oak Leaf and Acorn

Sadie eating Oak branch

Rudy, not so happy with Sadie's enthusiasm.

HI, I've tried to paint on the back porch with Sadie, the puppy and Rudy, the 20 year old cat, outside with me. We ended up on the front porch, with Sadie running here and there and Rudy hissing. Before it got to that level of fall bliss I did paint one oak leaf and an acorn. Ah to paint.. such a lovely day!! ha ha. How has yours been. love to you,Diana

4 comments:

  1. Well your day was way more fun than mine, Diana. Love the 3 dimensionality you achieved with paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful painting
    Thank you for the laugh to start my day. I wish the cat were as happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you managed to paint something! I've taken to drawing the very thing preventing me from painting lately - Sherlock, haha! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Diana - I know how difficult it can be to paint when the dog is chasing the cat...hope you can get them under control and then tell me your trick - Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!