Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Hectic Time


Here's the pig painting I'm working on. Today we sat on the porch and painted. The weather was warm and lovely. The other morning I heard a screech owl, a whippourwill, a pileated woodpecker and wild turkeys!!  I took Sadie to the vet yesterday, more shots.. she is doing fine. I had to go take some new paintings to Red Queen Gallery today which was good. I'll try to post more.. it's been hectic here as  you can imagine :) . love to you, Diana

5 comments:

  1. Sadie wins the adorable contest!!! She's just so cute in the pink chair with her pink collar, oh, and the pig is pink. Your in the pink, Diana!!!

    Thanks for sharing your lovely day.

    Nanina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life IS hectic, isn't it? Love the pink pig, and when I scrolled down to see Sadie in the pink lawn chair, I had an odd moment of juxtaposition between the pink pig and the pink chair and thought you were using Sadie as your model for the pig! LOL Ok...I haven't finished my second cup of coffee yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The painting is lovely!
    And Sadie is so pretty :0)
    Don't they grow fast? We had Sherlock weighed yesterday and he has tripled his weight in 4 weeks! He's 8.4kgs now! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that Sadie is not making your world a bit more hectic is she?? :) Looks like you are at least able to paint and do it so beautifully. Have a wonderful Mother's Day and week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Debbie, You know she is.. ha ha.. wishing you one too.. Hi Sandra, Sadie is growing too. Soon I won't be able to pick her up --she has eaten all kinds of bad things today.. Oh my.. I've pried her mouth open and rescued her too many times.. thank you,Sherlock is gorgeous too. Thanks for the tip about the 5 min. We are trying that. Hi Sherry, Good grief, yes, it's wild around here.. ha ha. I'm getting too old. fast. ha ha.Thank you Nanina, love to each of you and wishing you a wonderful Mother's Day. hugs, and thank you dear friends, love,Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!