Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Friday, February 1, 2013

E R Visit..

One of those days.. I woke to John standing over me. Your Dad is going by ambulance to the Hospital. Leap. Well sorta.. for me.. stopped and picked up Mama. She didn't ride with the ambulance. He'd taken too many pills. 9 last night.--oh my gosh.. he wasn't trying to hurt himself... He's ok. They checked him over and sent him home. So much of the day was spent down there with my sketchbook. I drew him.. not the best but hey I had a pencil in my hand and it kept me busy.. So that's been my day. This afternoon I've cleaned and listened to soft music..(so I didn't think about what could have happened) How's yours been?? Love to you,Diana

6 comments:

  1. OH Diana, not a good way to spend the day, thinking of you. And hope he will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, just read about your dad, I'm sure he will be fine.. just needs to know what he's taking and how much... It's easy to mix these pills and they all react to each other.
    Sorry about your day.. Good sketch, I always do that too. Pencil and a piece of paper..
    That;s all we need to keep from going nuts!!
    BJ sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers your Dad and Mom are all right
    And you are relaxing after all that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this sideview portrait, Diana. The nose is especially wonderful. Glad to know your dad is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sherry, We have big noses.. they seem to work well though.. :), thank you Maywyn so much for the prayers, he's fine today and we all are.,Thanks BJ. Yes it helps to draw for me!! hugs,Thank you Maria, he's fine now. thank you all and hugs to each of you,love,Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diana,
    Sorry to hear about what happened, but I'm glad to hear that he's doing ok =) Lovely sketch by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!