Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Watercolor of Orchids

One of those days,full of errands and a dentist appointment,I did get to paint later in the day. Finished my dishes,just now, and there was a very large possum wandering thru the backyard.  Silly thing. He was cute! I've added the large orchid to the bottom of the watercolor-- yes,I'm back to talking about the painting.Ha Ha..well Maria, a friend of mine gave me some photos of her orchids(and her permission to paint them) last week, and I thought they were gorgeous.This one is one of hers. We'll see after I finish this flower where or if I add leaves. I will..pretty sure.

Talk to you tomorrow.. Hope you get lots of love tomorrow and give lots of love(Remember it is Valentine's Day.)  Have a wonderful one!

..love to you,Diana

3 comments:

  1. HI Diana. I love possums - very strange-looking animals. And those orchids are such a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have to agree with SatF on the orchids. I can't for the life of me think of what their leaves look like! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sherry, I have plenty of plants with just the leaves.. of orchids.. I keep trying with them.. so I had plenty to draw from. I know what you mean though!!! Thanks Kathryn, I too like the strange critters that wander by. love to you,Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!