Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Monday, October 24, 2011

Warm cup of beans and a Paintbrush.




We had a busy weekend, the class was Saturday and I had 7 students. We painted fall leaves and pumpkins and had a good time. I had a few peppers to paint too and now one is simmering in a pot of Cowboy beans.It's a good recipe... one bag of dried beans,rinse and put in pot of water,add jalapeno pepper and 3-4 cloves of garlic and salt, simmer until done. That's it. So my pepper from class is in the pot.

Today,I really thought it was warm outside,the sun is shining.. so I set everything up on the porch to paint. It's quickly getting cool.. too cold to paint on the porch. But I squeezed some time in and did finish this simple pumpkin painting. I found the flowers in the garden before I started to paint. The pumpkin I did in class. It's a good day for a warm cup of beans and a paintbrush. talk to you soon,Diana

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana, I have been having issues with leaving comments on blogs during our NH road trip. I thought I'd posted earlier that the cowboy beans sound great and I am looking forward to being able to make soup again with the approaching cooler temps. Would you believe it's snowing tonight here in Nashua, NH!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!