Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Friday, October 14, 2011

Art Affair and Balance





hi! I'm getting ready for the show. Art Affair in Richmond,Va. Ok well you know me I'm painting. I just love it so much I don't feel complete if I don't paint each day. So this morning I've been working on this painting of autumn leaves. I found these all in my yard and yes I put in one little mushroom. It is so adorable but I restrained myself and I didn't put the whole patch of red mushrooms I found this morning in the painting!HA HA. Balance is what I am focusing on now as I put the finishing touches on the painting. Does it need another acorn?Do the colors balance? I've used my palette knife on the leaves too. J.put the racks and tent in the car. I have these to frame and try to rest because it's going to be 2 grueling busy days.It will be fun but tiring! Wish me luck. have a fabulous weekend! stop by if you are near!Talk you soon,Diana

2 comments:

  1. It has been such a joy to watch your talent grow since we met all those many moons ago. I admire your passion for your art and your determined nature to continue on the show circuit! Blessings to you and your family,
    Connie Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, wishing you a safe and successful trip. The fall leaves with the mushroom are very lovely. Weather here in NH is gorgeous and you would have such fun painting the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!