Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Monday, June 13, 2011

Opening and Resting!

Well , the opening at Red Queen Gallery was wonderful. So many people came, and we all had a lovely time. Both Gertraud and I have sold some of our work and the show continues until July6th so we hope to sell more. I know I'm exhausted. I truly put everything I had into the paintings. Also I didn't get my frames until 2 days before the show, but I got it all done and we got it up and it 's wonderful. Hope if you are nearby you can go by the Gallery and see it. Their hours are Wed,Thurs.,Fri,and Sat. 1oam-5pm and Sunday afternoons.. Onancock,Va. or you can go to www.redqueengallery.com for more info.

Needless to say I've been resting and reading and drinking coffee and just hanging out for the weekend. My son came home for the weekend and that was nice. I did quickly sketch this, I love bottles especially the old ones and the blue ones. Take care and talk to you soon,Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!