Thursday, June 2, 2011
Butterflies Almost finished..
HI, I've been painting all afternoon. I had to decide on the placement of the trumpet vine. How many of the flowers to put and where to put them.. I had a general idea.. so what I did was cut an advertisement that was red into flower size pieces and then I placed them in different arrangements to determine which arrangement worked best with the butterflies. It was fun!
Here's what I came up with. I still have some more to do on the painting but want to stop now.I don't want to do too much more.
Oh yes,Daisy is very sad. I took her to the vet yesterday for her shots and he put her on a diet. Only dry dog food... this is not making her happy!
Talk to you soon, Diana
Also check out the photo of the upcoming show(in the right hand corner of the blog).. Gertraud Fendler and I will be the featured artists at Red Queen Gallery in June. Gertraud does photography and sea glass jewelry. Google her!