Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Monday, November 22, 2010

Showing Art at Bear and Cub





Hi, this upcoming weekend Nov.26,27,and28th, I will be showing my original watercolors at The Bear and Cub Coffee Shop in Pungoteague,Va. I just dropped my paintings off to Grace and took a few photos of the shop inside..The paintings aren't up yet except my Owl.

It's so adorable, such a warm loving place to be.I hope you can stop in and have a cup of Eastern Shore Coffee, a muffin and browse.Personally I think they have the best iced coffee I have ever had and I'm a big coffee fan. Just wanted to give you a peek at this adorable place.

I've got a small painting -- a new Eastern Shore mini I've been working on this morning. This little Monarch Painting will be there with 24 other watercolors.Wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving filled with love and blessings,Diana

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful butterfly. You sure are busy. I hope your Thanksgiving and weekend are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Kathy, I feel too busy this morning. I've been running to the grocery store and now got to clean for thanksgiving. I just feel like laying in the kitchen floor and eating the large bag of milk choc. chips... let the holiday begin!:)Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving and weekend too!!! love,Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!