Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Falling Leaves Finished and Screech Owl



HI, last night at 11:15pm I took the dogs out in the backyard and there was a screech owl sitting in a sassafras tree. He was adorable, I walked up to him within 10feet from him and there he sat blinking at me and Daisy. He then flew off between the trees of the forest.. so amazing!! Today I painted before breakfast then, took a walk, and cleaned some. Painted some more and finished my little autumn leaves.. I glazed the leaves a few times to intensify the colors and am pleased with it. I'll frame it for my next show.I love that so many bloggers have painted leaves and all so incredible and beautiful and so different, check out Kathy's at Katsart and Milly's at Drawing from Nature and Barbra Joan's at Art Heart Place. Tomorrow night is the Member opening of the ESAL Member Show.. take care, talk to you soon,Diana

1 comment:

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!