Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Merry Christmas

I have been  working  on a new Angry  Chicken  watercolor. 


Sadie, my lab, stole the beater from my cookie baking. 
Hi, well I have done it now.  I lost the name and # of the gentleman who commissioned me to paint  this chicken. I hope he calls.  I have no way of calling him. I have  learned  something,  write it large and put it in my datebook.  Then I will  have it.  I am so sorry  I hate to disappoint this new customer.  But the painting is all ready should he call. I will let you know.

I got busy and made chocolate chip cookies. These are the best I have ever made.Ghirardelli milk chocolate chips and real butter made the difference, they are rich.  John helped me clean today. That was a blessing. I still have more presents to buy and wrap....

I had a treat today I went to High Point Glassworks, Edith and Ken Platt in Pungoteague  ,Va. Ken made some gorgeous icicles for me for gifts.  He made 3 while  I watched it was amazing, visiting with Edith and Ken was such a lovely time.


Wishing each of you a blessed Christmas and Happy Holidays.  Love to each of you.Diana

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to You All!
    I hope he painting man calls.
    Cookies! Its difficult to grasp the end of next week is Christmas. I'm still making decorations. Will have to switch to cookies instead. lol
    Hugs to You, Cousin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, wishing you a Merry Christmas, and a Happy Healthy New Year.
    Barbra Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless and keep you! Merry Christmas. Hug Sadie for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you Debra, Merry Christmas! BJ Merry Christmas and a happy healthy New year to you,dear friend, May,tell me what kind you make. Each of you have enriched my life blessings and love to you, Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!