Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Copper Creations Open House on Saturday



Hi , today  I took 3 watercolors  to Red Queen Gallery in Onancock, Va. The 2nd photo here. Did a little  Christmas shopping and my grocery shopping, then framed the 3 little paintings for the Copper Creations Open House on Saturday, Dec.12, this Saturday.  Tomorrow  I am making my Fresh Apple Cake, Dah Corn bread and some brownies for the Open House.  

I have  got my Christmas Tree up. It is a little live one again  this year. It smells wonderful.  Sadie,my lab helped decorate it ....the kittens are rearranging it nightly. ..a lot of leaping and playing by the rascals each night.  Sometimes Jelly Bean will nestle up next to John to sleep for awhile.  ☺

I hope some of you can stop in on Saturday for the show.  There will be Copper Creations, Donna &Don Drew, Ed& Pat Kuhn, Carvings, Mama Girl Folk Art, Laughing  Dog Jewelry and Soaps, Jim and Maryann, and me and my watercolors.  Beautiful art,wonderful food, cozy warm studio in Melfa, Va.

Well I am going to make some dinner now something  easy, John has a meeting  tonight. Talk to you soon, love to each of you, Diana 
.
DAH was my great grandmother  from Wachapreague, Va.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely painting. Wishing you lots of sales.
    You are brave placing the tree on a table. I'd be having nightmares of cats hanging off the edge. lol

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!