Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Monday, December 28, 2015

Holiday trip

Painting ginkgo leaves, just had to paint.  
Jelly Bean the new kitten has found  a new friend. 

 On Monument Ave. In Richmond,  Va. The houses were beautiful decorated amazingly.


Me and our son.

Hi, I hope you all had a beautiful Christmas and holiday. We visited family in Richmond, Va.  On the 26th.  Lovely party and enjoyed seeing everyone.  Clay and I walked down  Monument Ave. That evening so many gorgeous  decorations  I loved it. I took lots of photos. You can tell I am a country girl.wishing everyone a healthy, happy, and blessed New Year, my love to each of you,Diana 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures, and painting!
    Happy New Year!

    The lights look magical. Your son looks like you. And your earrings are really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!