Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pansy Watercolor and Puppies

Hi! It's a very rainy,gusty day. The wind is blowing strong now that night has fallen.  I took this photo from the window by my art table looking out on the front yard. You can see the reflection of the little gas heater that's on. I know Richmond got snow today.
I've been working on the little pansy painting. I'll check it over again in the morning to see if I missed anything. I'm glad to be finished.

Haven't heard any news from the puppies. They are now 13 days old. I have not seen them in person. Kendra wanted to wait until they were 2 weeks old for anyone to come visiting.. Is it tomorrow??? Maybe this weekend.. I'm wondering if their eyes are open. I'll bet they are. I've looked up on youtube --yellow lab puppies 6days old and saw what they are doing--puppies their age were doing.... so adorable. If I do get to go see them soon you know I'll take lots of photos.. I may have to start painting puppies. :) talk to you soon,Love Diana

5 comments:

  1. I am excited for you. I DO hope you se them this weekend, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, you must be busting at the seams waiting to see the puppies. I would be in agony and so impatient :-) The picture of the little is adorable. They look like little piglets! (I'm on my third pig painting so have swine on the mind!!!)

    Your pansies are spectacular - a collection of every kind and color.

    Soon, soon...>^..^<Nanina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love painting pansies too. Yours are just fabulous. Hope you get to see the puppies soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so hopeful that you do get to go visit the puppies. It helps you to start building that bond early and it also helps the puppies with their socialization. And the pansies are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Pansies are beautiful!
    And it's so exciting about the puppies. I bet you can't wait to see them!
    I hope that weather soon improves for you :0)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!