Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Friday, March 15, 2013

Eastern Shore Mini Landscape in Watercolor

This is the Onancock mini landscape. I want to add a little more blue to the water in the distance and sign it. I wet the sky and added the blue then added a few of the wispy trees including the ones in the background.. the greens and yellows diffused together. Leaving the trunks to do dry with some leaves dabbed in over those trees. My favorite leaves are from the vine growing up the pine in the foreground.

 I just heard from Kendra, the puppies started on mush today and are going to the vet now.  I get to meet them next Friday! I'm so excited!I hope you have a wonderful weekend. love,Diana ( I may paint some checkerboard radishes..then we can eat them in the salad!)

5 comments:

  1. I figured you would get to visit the pups once they went to the vet for the first time. I'm so excited for you! I love this landscape, Diana. I am always pulled to landscapes and this is such a wonderfully beautiful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kathryn, Thank you Sherry,it's a very relaxing scene. I'd love to sit out there on a warm day! Thanks Maywyn.Thank you Maria too!! love to each of you! Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!