Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Friday, April 1, 2011

Downward Facing Frog




HI! Happy April Fool's Day!Hope you have a silly fun day!

Here is my new frog watercolor finished. I called it Downward Facing Frog.. J. has tried to get me doing yoga to help my back.I am trying. I suppose this is really the Cobra position. Well I'm learning! I used the pour to suggest a forest setting and used negative painting to define the leaves or suggestions of leaves.

These are some begonias I got recently. The colors in these are fabulous. Today the seedpods from the trees are drifting by the windows. So beautiful. well have a wonderful weekend, restful and peaceful. take care, Diana

ps. Next weekend is the Annual Thoroughgood House Spring Celebration (Art and Garden Show) in Virginia Beach,Va... I will be there showing my art.So I'll be getting ready for that--framing.. just got some frames in!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Diana,

    Wishing you great success at the Show.... be sure to take your lively little frog with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your treefrog Diana, and blog;thanks for your nice comments and good to meet you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so wish I could just pop along to the show! Good luck with it. And, I LOVE this little frog :0)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!