Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day of Cleaning



HI! It seems when I have a show, afterwards I have lots of laundry, straightening everything, and with the pollen on the breeze and the windows open it's floating or rather blowing in.The show was nice but sales were off. No one was happy with their sales. But we must just keep on painting and hang in there. I don't know about you, but what else can we do. Quitting is not an option.

Hope you all had a nice Easter and holiday, I did make it to preaching and Sunday School.(I was tired and sore but I got there!) Here is a photo of the cross from our church in Craddockville, on Easter morning. It was a lovely Easter service.

I finished my Geese watercolor and framed it in time for the show and got lots of lovely compliments on it. So here it is. Well I'll go dust off some pollen.. maybe if I open windows on both sides of the house it will blow thru. It's a lovely spring day! talk to you soon, Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!