Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Friday, April 15, 2011

Frog Watercolor in the STORM??


hi, Well I have to frame this new little frog painting and one more little one for the show tomorrow. Now the weather forecast is sounding BAD!! WINDS 45 and rain, possible thunderstorms.. Great, me in a tent doing the Vanna White (holding on for dear life and still attempting to look cheerful!) Well, we just have to be positive and hope for the best. Keep your fingers crossed... have a great weekend! talk to you soon,Diana Ps The show is Kerr Place Art Show in Onancock,Va. featuring ESAL artists!

1 comment:

  1. Hope your day was okay and you survived the weather! Love the little frogs.
    I used to go to an open air event, had my cards blowing away and my table tipped up, rain showers...all good experience. So I do understand how you were feeling.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!