Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Kerr Place & ESAL Spring Art Show




Hi, well, on to the next show. This month I have 3 art shows(2 outside). I've been working this week on another Eastern Shore Mini Landscape. Here is a photo of what new ES Minis I have for my next show. This will be this Saturday, April 16th at Kerr Place in Onancock,Va.from 10am to 4pm,local artists with lovely works of art. The Kerr Place/ Eastern Shore Art League Spring Art Show,during Garden Week on the Shore. This is the tour of a few lovely historical homes with their gardens, lunch is available next door to the art show. Hope for lovely spring weather! Last weekend was cold and wet..but I did enjoy being with Ed and Pat Kuhn and Donna and Don Drew and Marilyn,Karen,Carolyn and Peter.

Here,too is a photo of some painting beginnings.

Pictured is Rudy, our Kitty,I tried to take her picture next to the flower garden but you know how it goes trying to get a cat to pose!!! take care, and hope to see you at the show.Back to painting and more coffee. Diana

2 comments:

  1. Oh, they look so nice framed! How exciting that they get to go to the show(s), I would come see them if I were closer. I will hope for Spring weather. Love seeing how your paintings progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really capture the "feel" of the Eastern Shore. Good luck at the show.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!