Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Monday, January 3, 2011

Winter Exhibition at Stage Door Gallery




Today I went down to Cape Charles to deliver paintings to the Stage Door Gallery for their new exhibition. This is one of the four watercolors I now have down there to be displayed for the Winter Exhibition, "Characters of the Shore" will be showing from Jan.8-30. I took my Lady in Blue, and the" Young Artists Show" will be Feb.6-27. Those of us considered older.. but not old,mind you, just not a teenager as required for the young artists--any more will still be displaying our work there at this time( I have 3 in this show, one of which is the Antique Egg Basket with Wren from other posts). So that has been my day, I did paint a little this morning. Daisy's,our lab, arthritis is acting up since I got home so one of us will go up to Pocomoke to Doc tomorrow for more medicine. I wish I had some now but for tonight she'll curl up by the fire and I've just given her some bufferin.Take care, talk to you soon,Diana... I added the photo of the orchid because you haven't seen that painting,this Pink Orchid watercolor will be here in the studio not at the show..

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful painting. Just when I think I've gotten to know your style you surprise me again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Kathy, Just keeping you guessing.. haha.. It's an older piece but I do watercolors like this from time to time.. thank you, Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!