Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Monday, August 2, 2010

Stage Door Gallery at ArtsEnter Show




This painting is "Linger Here". I drove down to Stage Door Gallery in Cape Charles,Va. today and they are showing this painting and 2 other originals of mine in the upcoming show. This Saturday it opens. John Nyberg is the featured artist. His work is abstract.He has a beautiful garden with sunflowers and zinnas about 2 miles from here. Well I'd best get back to cleaning off the art table. Ugh.. They say organization makes you more peaceful and productive. What do you think?? talk to you later, Diana

1 comment:

  1. Very nice painting. Good luck at the gallery.
    Yes I do think organization helps bring you peace and productivity. I just don't know why everything needs to be organized and reorganized over and over again!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!