Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Pignic Art Show



HI, yesterday's show was nice,the weather was nice, people came and went and enjoyed the wine and art.. and I did finish the cannas painting at 10:30pm the night before the show...then I framed it and crashed into the recliner. I put the purple leaf in to balance the composition and love the painting. Do you like it?? My next art show is this upcoming Saturday, September,4 at the Onancock High School, College Ave, Onancock,Va.The Pignic..Homemade Pork Barbecue is available at the show..This Show's proceeds benefit the renovation of the Onancock High School. Most of the artists there will be Eastern Shore Art League members. I have been a member for 32 years. I believe the show times are 12noon-7pm.. I hope to see you then. I've put a new gadget on the blog in the upper right hand to keep you updated on what show is coming up!!! talk to you soon, I'll go read and rest awhile--paint tomorrow.. Diana

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Diana. That warm orange red really is lovely, and the purple stems are great. I like the swirling, subtle background very much--inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!