Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Red Queen Gallery




HI, This is my dog portrait of Sonny, he was a wonderful dog. He was my parents dog and I do dog portraits, cat portraits, cow portraits.. you get the picture.This is Snowball, the kitty, her owner works in a newspaper office so Snowball does too sometimes.. These aren't brand new. I have been painting this week but I've been doing art errands and so I'll show you something new soon. But I did want to tell you I'm now showing my work in The Red Queen Gallery in Onancock,Va. It's a lovely gallery. I hope you can stop by and see my work and the other beautiful things they have. You can go to their website. It's www.redqueengallery.com.

I was working on a still life of tomatoes this afternoon and when I went to make supper couldn't find any tomatoes.. they were all on my art table.. I was making homemade pizza and was still thinking about the still life and so I poured the sauce right off the pizza.. I scraped it back. Haha.. what a time. The pizza was good.. and I made 2 so guess what's for supper tomorrow night. take care and talk soon, Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!