Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Art and Wine Festival



HI, I'm getting ready for the Art and Wine Festival, Exmore,Va. next Saturday August 28th. The show will be from 12 noon until 7pm. Location is the new "The Off the Vine Wine Bar" owned and operated by Holly Grove Vineyards of Franktown,Va. A local winery. The wine is delicious! Rt.13-the highway 1/4 mile south of Food Lion or next to Sonny's Barber Shop( a Local landmark) Local Artists many from the Eastern Shore Art League (I'm a member)will be there and yes -- I'll be there with my lovely originals and Fine Local Wine from Holly Grove -- some samples for $1 a glass. Hope you can come.

Here is Barn Owl in Brick Barn,my original watercolor.This painting will be featured at the show. I do love the owls as you know. Although today the hummingbirds have been zipping around with as many as 10 at a time. In and out of the porch--we almost need ear muffs when we go out there...:). One hit my kitchen window in his desire to get to the feeder first.He was fine just brazed his belly! HAHA.Today, I've been painting some zinnas and hope to have that finished in time for the show. Hope to see you there! talk soon, Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!