Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Friday, August 2, 2013

Butterfly Watercolor Finished and Getting ready...



HI, I finished my butterfly and framed these 3 this morning.  Tomorrow I've got class at Norfolk Botanical Garden. I made my notes yesterday--and now I've got to fix the palettes. I use disposable foam egg crates for palettes. I have 7 students so far, so I'll prepare for 8 or more. Almost didn't have enough paper but I found it here thank goodness.. I want to make chicken salad late in the day,right now the chicken is solid frozen. ha... so we'll have leftovers for supper tomorrow night after I get home You know-- I'm zapped. Tell me what you are painting this weekend. Have a wonderful one. love to you,Diana   ps Sadie trying to look innocent. 

4 comments:

  1. I think Sadie looks embarrassed at having to wear the clown collar! LOL Your work looks amazing matted as you have it and framed! Have fun at your class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get your rest

    Sadie looking like take this thing off me shame

    I'm going to begin learning how to draw and paint squirrels this week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work! I'm still painting woodwork this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, I hope you are finished by now. I'm late answering everything! That sounds like fun Maywyn, hope you'll show us your squirrel paintings.Thank you Sherrie, so much!Love,Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!