Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A Little Slow



hi! I'm sorry I haven't posted much lately.. my back is getting better. Here is a dear turtle visitor to our yard,Sadie got an ear from John today, she is afraid I'll take it. Here too are 2 washes one I did this morning --the top one just playing with the colors and the other I poured a few weeks ago. Both different but I like both. I received Jean Haines latest book for my birthday and have enjoyed that so much. Definitely get it if you can, so much in there, I want to do all the exercises!!! Talk to you soon and I'll get painting more. Life is a whirlwind sometimes,isn't it!? love to you,Diana

8 comments:

  1. Hi Diana, hope your back is mending .
    Take care of it.
    Sadie looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a colourful turtle, quite different to the type I see here, I too really enjoy Jeans book and re read and re read often

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your back if feeling better.
    Adorable turtle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, so sorry to hear about your back, I hope it continues to improve day by day. Love the turtle. It's as if it knows it's posing for a portrait! Oh, Sadie looks in heaven with her ear chew.

    Get well,
    Nanina

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can no longer give those types of chews to our dogs. One or the other is always swallowing to big a chunk and choking. Sigh. I don't know how come my dogs are always such monsters! Sadie looks adorable though. Also glad you are feeling better, Diana. I can't wait to see what you paint on the top pour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have her first book and also did a workshop with Jean Haines. I want to get back in to watercolours just for the speed! But I'm a little scared of going back to that dark place of the totally unexpected, lol! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Diana - so glad you are on the mend. Now that turtle is too cute. As for Sadie loving those ears so did my Shelby and Sarge...love your pours too - I am planning on doing some of these also - wwant to get Jean's book too. Have a great day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Debbie, I love seeing your puppies on your blog, thank you dear friend, Sandra, you will do beautifully in watercolors -- I know you do.. your work is gorgeous. I know what you mean Sherrie, it seems Sadie is always eating something she shouldn't.. good grief, thank you Nanina, it's better, much better, love reading your blogs, give Poppy Seed a pat for me!Thanks Maywyn, he's a box turtle, I think..:),Thank you Lorraine, so glad to get to know you! Thank you BJ, hugs,.. love to each of you, and thanks so much for stopping in, Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!