Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Benefit Last Night

Here's some photos of last night. I was taking the photos so none of me.. I did finish the painting. It's a landscape from a pour I did yesterday afternoon.  Here's Carol in the back and Lois in the front. They left early, I stayed until it was over. Painting the whole time, I started a new one of orchids. You know how I love flowers. Hospice is a wonderful organization and I hope they got plenty for our paintings. Here's our little Sadie.. Have a wonderful weekend. Love,Diana

5 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful delicacy of your painting, Diana. And I do so adore seeing Sadie in your posts. They sure don't seem to stay babies for long, do they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The painting is gorgeous! And of course so is Sadie. it looks like she's found her favorite spot :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, your orchids are BEAUTIFUL! And of course, Miss Sadie is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Diana - your landscape looks beautiful and the orchids look like they will be so lovely when you are finished. Now that Sadie is absolutely the cutest thing. I bet you hate to leave her. In another week or so you will probably feel like you have had her forever. They just grow in your heart so much as they grow in life!! So happy for you. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could take a class with you--I want to learn how to do those great free-form backgrounds of yours (among other things).
    Great photo of Sadie--what a doll. I haven't gotten another dog since my old Itchy died last summer ... But I do keep thinking about it ...

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!