Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Painting Wood In Watercolor

I finished the steps on the mother and daughter painting. I love to paint wood.Using a pencil for the grain,dragging the brush to create dry brush, the warm colors and cool blues.. I will go back and do a little more dry brush over it for that grainy texture..

 I took a walk in the nursery across from us today. The white camellias are overflowing with blooms. They are called White Snowman Camellia. Heavenly. It's so nice to live near the nursery.

 I sent out my email to remind everyone about my upcoming(this Saturday) Poinsettia class and after I got it sent I had sent it to me and reread it. HA.. I'd forgotten to include the cost and the phone #. So I sent it back again to over 100 people. :) ha ha.. oh boy.. just keep plugging on, Right! talk to you later. love,Diana

3 comments:

  1. The re-painting is looking marvelous, Diana. If it makes you feel any better, I often do similar things with posts and emails and even stuff that needs to go out in the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sherry, thanks. you are a sweetheart. love,Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Diana - can't wait to see your finished painting. Sorry you had to resend email - lol - it has to be because of the Christmas season. Have a good one. xo Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!