Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

House Portrait and Robbery

HI, I've got a house portrait commission to do for Christmas. I've spent 3 hours so far drawing. Not finished by a long shot and I need to tighten my lines. I enjoy it. I put the curtains on and the flowers,once I put the dog in the front yard. :) Can't show you all the photo although you can peek in the corner. I love smelling the Christmas tree as I draw. I've had the Christmas carols blaring, Josh Groban's Christmas Album. What Christmas carols do you listen to or music?

We had some Bad news. Yesterday our neighbors house was broken into. Someone went in during the day and stole their TV and more and went thru their things.. we're in the country... this is hard to believe. We're all so thankful they weren't home and they are ok..

Talk to you soon, take care and I'm sorry to say...but lock your doors..love,Diana

5 comments:

  1. The house sketch looks good, Diana. The next-door break-in is scary - stay safe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sketch!
    We're in the country, too. I keep doors locked all the time & we have an alarm system. We've had break-ins around us. Sad, isn't it

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear this news of your neighbors. When I lived in Tacoma, my place was broken into twice (two different locations of homes too). My military dog tags were stolen (and I cannot replace them; I've checked) and my high school class ring was taken as well. That can be replaced and maybe some day I will do just that. The house commission is looking amazing already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to catch up with your paintings. You look busy, A house is quite a challenge, but I know you will make a great job of it. You are always do a wonderful job whatever the subject matter.
    Hope you are keeping warm, happy painting. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Milly, It is a challenge, thank you,Sherry I'm sorry,it's scarey isn't it.Yes Carol, it is sad, Thanks Kathryn, I know. love to you all,Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!