Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Here we are at the art show!

Here I am at the Show today with my set up. I forgot my rack covers.. oh well.
Don, Donna and Donna's Mom ,you can see their work behind them.
Pat Kuhn with Ed's carvings to the left, Mama Girl and her work to the right and Pat , a customer.
Mary Ann, Ed Kuhn--his work was pictured in the photo above, and Jim of the Laughing Dog Jewelry
Here we are today at the Art Show. This is the Drew's workshop in Melfa,Va.  Copper Creations www.coppercreations.biz It was a lovely day,tons of people and sales were good. I'm exhausted, but thankful, for good friends, good sales,good customers, and support, and a lovely day. Take care,love,Diana

3 comments:

  1. It looks like fabulous fun, Diana! And yay on the great sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your set-up looks wonderful, Diana. I am so glad it was a good day for all of you. You deserve a rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kathryn. We forgot the rack covers but it turned out ok. Thanks Sherry, thank goodness for sales! Yippie!!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!