Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Friday, December 7, 2012

Class in the Morning.

HI, Well, I'm almost packed up for class tomorrow. We're painting Poinsettias. I found these two and they're gorgeous. I  have 7  students in the class so that's good. .The pink poinsettia will be perfect for demonstrating  how to wet the petal and place the color near the edge for it to bleed into the petal,and I'm gathering my palette knives for some knives technique. I only have 3 so we'll have to share and take some table knives as well. That will be fun.It's an hour and a half drive but the Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel  is always so pretty and the sun should be coming up then.   I worked on the house drawing briefly today too... It's still not ready for the paint yet but I've got time. Looking forward to tomorrow. Have a great weekend,Diana

1 comment:

  1. The house drawing is amazing, Diana. Can't wait to see the poinsettia pieces too.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!