Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Ready for Sunshine




HI! Well I've painted a little and hope I've finished this chickadee painting.I am looking forward to warmer weather. Today we had a perfect day,sunshine and the pansies have started blooming. Sorry I haven't blogged as much. This blasted headache is still with me-- 10weeks now.It will go away.. perhaps that should be my mantra..I feel like painting some bright colors.. It's gotta be simple right now.. Daisy,our Lab, and I sat on the steps for a few minutes and soaked up some sun.. talk to you soon,Diana

5 comments:

  1. It is lovely Diana, it is bright and hopeful, that Spring will come one day....hoping the sunshine will melt away that awful headache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, I'm so sorry to read you've such a headache and for such a long time.
    I think you heard all remedies/good advices already so I keep it with sending you soft energy kisses.

    Is it as cold with you as here? Well relatively speaking...

    love from a non active bloggerfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty painting. Hope your headache goes away........my prayers are with you. blessings,Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are adorable! Sorry about the headache. I'm going to try and post this comment and I hope thaqt it works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Maria,that is so nice of you. Thanks Yvette... I looked up your advice and read it again. I'll keep resting.. thanks for your caring, Thank you Kathleen and thanks Kathy too. It worked!! Everybody, thank you so much, love to you,Diana

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!