Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Diana M. Davis Watercolor

Friday, January 20, 2012

Blue Moo 2 gone to Illinois.


HI! My daughter Laura is opening an art shop/gallery in Tuscola,Illinois. It's called Vintage Karma.She and Ainslie are fixing up this amazing building and getting it ready. I sent her my Blue Moo 2 (sorry she's crooked..should have taken the picture better.The cow is actually straight ,I promise! ha ha)--pictured above-I love cows,their angles and forms and mine are always blue!- and Summer Lilies to sell there. Hope you stop by if you are near there to say hello but wait until March. I'll tell you when they open! So I shipped them by mail on Wednesday,I'm hoping to hear they arrived safely.

Did some sketching this morning and a tiny bit of painting,hope to do more tomorrow. Have a wonderful weekend, take care,Diana

1 comment:

  1. This is quite adorable! Enjoy your sketching, and painting, and best of luck to your daughter, how exciting for her!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment, I enjoy them so much!